Saturday 19 September 2020

80 ace attorney 6 - a'nohn ihmus is no longer anonymous

Dear Readers,

I cornered Ihmus with the possibility of parachuting into the Inner Sanctum by pointing out the sewn flags. This caused Nahyuta to bang his table and Ihmus to admit he remembered being there.

Ihmus then said he used the flags as not a parachute, but a paraglider. I argued with him but the judge intervened and said more testimony was needed, since we now knew Ihmus was at the scene.

Ihmus then testified that he used his paraglider, made an emergency landing and banged his head, causing his memory loss. Another bad story. Nahyuta even called him out on it, saying he never mentioned as much during pre-trial questioning and if he continued like this he would be cast into the Hell of Hangnails. Sounds gruesome!

In my cross-examination, I pressed him on the point of the accident that forced him to make an emergency landing. He said it was gale winds, so I raised an "Objection!" with the weather forecast in the newspaper.

The judge demanded to know how Ihmus got into the Inner Sanctum. I argued and actually had to point out the super obvious fact that he came in from Royal Penitentiary No. 4 on top of the mountain and with a parachute. With this I demanded that Ihmus tell me right now if  he was the third party at the Inner Sanctum, the one warning the high priest and the one we saw in the high priest's final memory and if he was the one disguised as Lady Kee'ra?

Ihmus was freaked out with my confrontation and asked Nahyuta for help. Nahyuta was quiet for a moment before telling him to be quiet, calling him a fool and that he'd be going to a place far worse than Hangnail Hell. Nahyuta then conceded this point to me. He was very calm in saying this and then brought up the riddle of A'nohn Ihmus' true identity.

I was asked to identify who this guy really was and I brought up the wanted poster, which caused the next dramatic development...

No comments:

Post a Comment