Friday 11 September 2020

72 ace attorney 6 - phoenix versus nahyuta!

Dear Readers,

It was the day of Maya's trial. We were in the accused's lobby and she seemed down. I doubled down on my promise to defend her and Princess Rayfa appeared, saying I would do well to cease this insanity while I still could. I said I was good at finding the truth and she said it would be my last trial.

I cheered Maya up by saying she still had to introduce The Plumed Punisher when we get home. She was happy with this and said she would be by my side helping me.

Court was now in session. I told the judge I was ready and Nahyuta said nothing, staying absorbed in deep prayer. I wondered aloud and the judge scolded me, already angry at me before things started!

The judge wondered why Maya was by my side and I said it was because she was also my assistant. The judge allowed it. He was surprised to see me still here and in another case. I said this was what lawyers did.

Nahyuta finally spoke, saying it was foolish and that he'd send me to hell. I said I wasn't surprised, considering what Apollo told me about him. He said Apollo would face the fires too and I would be company for him. I told him it wouldn't be that easy. 

Nahyuta went ahead and outlined the situation, how the high priest was killed by the accused and the murder weapon wasn't found. He said Maya would be cast into the lowest level of hell, the Hell of Tickling.

We responded by saying she didn't kill anyone, had no memory of this and no motive. Nahyuta objected, telling us the Séance and Rayfa's Insights will reveal the truth.

Since I didn't have the whole truth, I was hoping for something revealed in the Séance...

No comments:

Post a Comment