Monday 28 September 2020

89 ace attorney 6 - chasing the escaped prisoner

Dear Readers,

Princess Rayfa and I rushed to the bazaar on hearing that the police were chasing the escaped prisoner through there. I stopped to catch my breath and to deal with my back pain when Ahlbi arrived. I told him what was going on. Rayfa came up to us, puffing and panting as well. I told her it wasn't safe with that guy running around the place and she put on a brave face.

I examined a manhole that was open and Shah'do started barking. I was able to get the escapee's scent with the weird new flag and Shah'do reacted. Ahlbi had no idea that he could pick up scents like that and allowed me to take him down the manhole. 

I told Rayfa I was going down the manhole and that she should stay as it could be dangerous. She told me to wait. I promised I wouldn't do any lawyerly misdeeds. She wasn't worried about that. I asked if she was worried about me. She said she was simply wondering why I would go to such lengths to chase after a dangerous insurgent in my investigation. I said I had faith in Maya's innocence and that lawyers were supposed to believe in their clients to the bitter end. She called me a lamebrain and that I could do what I willed. 

That was that. I went down after Shah'do but it was pitch dark down there. Suddenly with a *WHAM!* I lost consciousness...

No comments:

Post a Comment