Tuesday 22 September 2020

83 ace attorney 6 - nahyuta promises an even worse punishment

Dear Readers,

I think one of my favourite pieces of music in the series is the suspicious/tense music. I don't know what it's called right now but it's in every entry... I think. I'm not sure of that but it is here and it's always effective.

The bailiff had another dramatic thing to report about the body and dagger that were just found: Maya's fingerprints were found on it! What's going on?

Nahyuta concluded from this that the rebel hunter disguised as Lady Kee'ra must've been Maya herself! He pointed out that the sightings of this figure started two years ago, which was about the time Maya arrived in the kingdom. He also brought up the letter that was found in the high priest's house, saying Maya had free run of the place to prepare for the rite. All of this put together would establish a motive as well.

Now that this second person was dead and Nahyuta was now calling Maya a serial killer, the judge called for an investigation of this and suspended todays proceedings. I still had my head in my hands, processing the lunacy of a new murder charge on top of a guilty verdict. Investigation started on the new murder. I was allowed to live for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment