Wednesday 30 September 2020

91 ace attorney 6 - the sons of dhurke!

Dear Readers,

Datz told me more about the photograph of the man and his two sons. The man was Dhurke and the boy on the left was Nahyuta! That explains that little exchange they had in court where he called him "Yuty"! Nahyuta used to be a rebel as well and respected his father, but became a prosecutor because of the DC Act and the culture it created. Datz said he wanted to spark a revolution from the inside, so he dove right into the enemy's den.

Really? I said I never would've guessed it, looking at Nahyuta now. Datz said I could say that again! Dhurke was battling to change the legal system and the will of the dragon spurred him on. They thought Nahyuta would take up the mantle, but it looks like he changed, using the law to do the queen's bidding. It seemed like Nahyuta didn't carry the will of the dragon anymore. I wondered what happened between his father and him.

I asked about the Apollo-looking son (come on it's him haha) and Datz said he was Dhurke's adopted son, but he went back overseas. He said his name was Apollo! It was then I noticed the bracelet and everything! Datz said he could shake a room with his voice. I thought to myself that his description wasn't really doing Apollo... justice. Nice joke they put in there!

Apollo has come a long way indeed. I didn't mention him at all though.

After this, Datz said he had to get a move on and start packing, even though I hadn't examined the room fully with him yet... I asked him to wait and tell me what they were trying to do as rebels?

He paused for a moment. I took this chance to look around the room more. Dhurke's old business sign was against the wall. I said I hoped he could put it back up again someday and Datz said not to hold my breath. I admired the coat, which was Dhurke's. Datz encouraged me to try it on so I did and it wasn't a good idea as it was hanging there forever!

There was also a ladder in a hole in the floor. It looked really small from here... Not sure how he brought me in through that.

I hung around to ask him more about what they were doing as rebels.

No comments:

Post a Comment