Thursday 2 September 2021

14 steamworld dig - trapped in vectron at 567m

Dear Readers,

I dug deep down into Vectron. I found blocks that break quickly but regenerate. I kept digging and finding little pockets of areas to explore.

At one point I ran out of water and couldn't climb back up! I had to dig deeper in hopes of finding more water. I did eventually and should've turned back, but I indulged in the urge to explore more.

I didn't die, fortunately, but I did come across many more enemies like those laser sentries. I found a cave at 582m.

I didn't resist the urge to explore it and I ran out of water again! I had to abandon it for now and burrow even more!

It was a long slow dig with my underpowered pickaxe in the dark... Took a while before I uncovered a new area.

I met another enemy that carried a ball and it was an exploding one. I eventually found a cave marked with a "I" at 603m.

The part where I got stranded was at 567m. I couldn't find a way to get back up. I did manage to get more water and health by regenerating the zombie in the cave at 582m by re-entering, but other than that I couldn't find my way back up.

All hope seemed lost until I started climbing up on the left wall. Then one of those exploding enemies blew up and opened up a way for me to get back! Hooray!

I cashed in what I had and levelled up so much that someone new named Dandy opened up their shop called "Ace Works". He had upgrades for my equipment, but they were locked until I bought the earlier equipment first. I was able to buy his Sucker Punch upgrade at least, so I bought that.

No comments:

Post a Comment