Monday 6 September 2021

18 steamworld dig - discovering new materials in old places with the metal detector

Dear Readers,

With the metal detector, I visited the previous areas briefly. It was pretty cool to see all the stuff I hadn't discovered yet on the touch screen map! There was a lot!

I went back to Vectron and couldn't pass the purple spots found by the metal detector without digging. I found lots of minerals as well as chambers and enemies. It felt like a fresh feeling to an old place. It's one of those joys of digging a hole as a kid and it's well captured here.

I filled up on materials and went back to town. I levelled up enough to unlock the Gargantuan Pouch and I bought it straight away from Dandy. I now have all 9 slots unlocked in my pouches. Don't know if there are more but there we go so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment