Tuesday 7 September 2021

19 steamworld dig - when i got more concerned for metal detection than health

Dear Readers,

I went back to the main dig and focused on the purple spots uncovered by the metal detector. I died at least three times in a row! I was so focused on the prizes rather than the crawling enemies they whittled me down quickly and wiped me out. Kinda forgot I had to combat these things as well and combat was still cumbersome enough.

I was worried my discoveries would despawn if I died too many times in a row without picking them up. This is what happens in Minecraft when you die without picking stuff up from a previous death. However, the despawning doesn't happen here! Yay! I could see two bags of stuff from where I died after I went the second time. I picked each of them up and continued.

I found a teleporter at 644m and I was thankful for it. I decided to upgrade to the Drill-o-tron at Biff's since there was tougher stuff here to drill through. It was his maximum upgrade for the drill.

No comments:

Post a Comment