Saturday 4 September 2021

16 steamworld dig - ascending on regenerating blocks

Dear Readers,

With newfound confidence and buffed equipment I went back down to the cave in Vectron where I had to regenerate the zombie in order to scrape for resources.

This cave was chock full of those regenerating blocks and they all came back after different lengths of time! I had a feeling it was designed so I could lure the laser sentries into firing where I wanted, but honestly I just punched my way up and stayed on the wall until I could gain height after blocks regenerated.

It worked out successfully. There were lots of minerals and some orbs when I got to the top of this cave. I then went back to town to cash in afterwards.

Gonna take this slowly and not bite off more than I can chew. Happy to say I didn't run out of water once this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment