Wednesday 22 September 2021

3 steamworld dig 2 - climbing to el machino

Dear Readers,

The Sprite helped lead me to the exit and back out into the desert. They didn't have a very nice manner about them and reminded me of the nasty fenlights from my father's stories of the old country. We made our acquaintances and they went into my furnace again. They wanted to be called Fen.

I ventured ahead and saw a sign for El Machino. There was a picture of someone with a star on their hat and it had a moving arm and arrow pointing out the way, which was straight up.

On the path I met Trader Carson and we greeted each other. I didn't think I'd meet anyone I knew so far from home. He asked what was going on and I told him everything that happened with Rusty before his disappearance. A traveller responded to the wanted posters I put up and told me they saw him walk into the mine in El Machino.

Carson said the elevator was busted so I had to climb up to the town. He offered to sell me cogs to help with the mine.

Lady Botterley was here too. She said the elevator came crashing down when the earthquake happened.

I started climbing. There was a caution sign for falling. I have to remember I'm susceptible to fall damage. Rusty got so powerful he was able to fall for as long as he wanted. Fen then tempted me to look at the view as we climbed higher. It was alright for them as they were able to float. Very mischievous creature.

I climbed further and reached El Machino at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment