Saturday 18 September 2021

30 steamworld dig - post game treasure hunt for upgrades

Dear Readers,

With the story out of the way and ending watched, it was now time to have a bit of fun finding treasure. I'd like to upgrade fully as well.

First thing I did was to upgrade at Biff's with the Water Seal and the Hydraulic Fluid. That'll help with production.

I dug around below the big entrance to Voltbot and reached the bottom fairly quickly. I uncovered many materials but mostly dealt with lots of enemies.

I learned that you can defeat enemies with the static jump! Very handy for those hard to reach laser sentries.

I cashed in at town and went to Biff's. I bought Platinum Pickaxe and Swift Pickaxe. That was all of his upgrades! He didn't have any consumables, so I had nothing more to buy from him.

I went over to Dandy's and bought the Hyper Drill, the max upgrade for the drill. After some more treasure hunting I bought the Garnet Pickaxe and the Emerald Pickaxe and the Ruby Pickaxe and the Diamond Pickaxe. All the pickaxes fully upgraded now! Some more treasures to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment