Thursday 16 September 2021

28 steamworld dig - finding out what really happened to uncle joe

Dear Readers,

After the last laser was gone, I was free to go through the important-looking door to see what was in there. There was a small passage that led to a long drop into a dark area.

I heard a loud buzzing voice speaking and what seemed like a huge creature breathing. It came into view and it was a huge mechanical block with a big red eye. It said "WELCOME TO VECTRON... *BZZT*, RUSTY."

I looked at the thing. "Joe?" I asked, sensing something familiar.

Voltbot replied that part of Uncle Joe resided in their new body and he merged with them freely. It then said I would too as they were in need of a true heart. It said they had stripped me of my weak Steambot body and I was already more part of them than I was of myself. Yikes...

Voltbot said they were going to be invincible and they were going to rise and rule.

I told them although it was true they prepared me, I was prepared to stop them.

Next began a battle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment