Friday 3 September 2021

15 steamworld dig - doing some serious upgrades for vectron

Dear Readers,

After getting trapped in Vectron and breaking free out of sheer luck, I decided to upgrade equipment. It was just pure chance I was able to get out of that hole by clinging to the left wall and having that hidden enemy explode a way open. Now I wanted to upgrade equipment.

When I was trapped below with no resources, the only thing I was able to use was my pickaxe. It badly needed upgrading because it was going so slow. I wanted to buy ladders at last too in case I have another hole situation like that again. I also noticed there was a severe lack of water in Vectron, so I wanted to upgrade my water based equipment and storage.

I upgraded to Dual Tank, Cranky's largest water storage, and the Pressurizer, to optimize the steam jump, and the Damaging Pickaxe to give me an edge over enemies in case all else fails. That was all of his upgrades, but he could still sell stuff like ladders and health and dynamite.

I went to Biff and some upgrades were now unlocked to buy. I bought the Improved Hydraulics, Tungsten Pickaxe, Silver Pickaxe, Gold Pickaxe, Drillmaster, and the Huge Tank.

I spent lots of money and orbs, getting up to speed and strength. I should be sturdy enough to keep going for a while. I now have 5 bars for health and for water.

No comments:

Post a Comment