Saturday 11 September 2021

23 steamworld dig - stunning the laser blocks

Dear Readers,

I got back to digging in Vectron and found a cave at 768m. I went inside.

There were these laser blocks that filled the ring passage. With these enemies all I have to do is stun them from one of their other sides and pass by. Some unattainable gems were here so I'll have to come back for them. Got some of them at least.

Another nice thing about this cave is that there's a crawly enemy under the entrance so I can quickly go in and out for resources as it respawns. Can take a while but it's good! Also good for practising combat. I use the drill for best results.

I explored a good bit deeper until I ran out of room. I had too much treasure mined up. I also had these laser blocks to deal with so I had to be careful. Felt kinda nervous coming back to town.

I cashed in so much I unlocked the Hydraulic Fluid at Dandy's, which quickens the steam punch charge. Sounds very handy...

I upgraded the drill to Drill Star at Dandy's, the armour to the Thick Armour at Biff's and the furnace to the Oil Lantern also at Biff's.

I thought that was decent upgrading for now, so I went back to Vectron to continue.


No comments:

Post a Comment