Saturday 1 January 2022

45 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - the correct answers to level 1 of the justice quiz

Dear Readers,

With all the jobs done I went back to freeroaming cleaning.

The robot was at the desk and asked me what was the lowest in episode 14. I said it was the viewing figures and it was correct! Yay! I cleaned up before moving on.

In the garage the robot was available again to talk to and asked me another question. He asked for the title of the first episode and I said it was "Activate! GX!", which was correct! Woo! I cleaned up here and moved on.

I sent away another stamp filled card and asked for a surprise.

I went to the kitchen and vacuumed around the place. Madame Clayra asked for jam buns for a cake sale. Hmm...

I got the film delivery prize from the stamp card. I have no idea what it was but it wasn't new.

I went back to the kitchen to ask the chefs for what Madame Clayra wanted. They asked me to leave to let them think about it.

I went to the garden and Drake let me take his justice quiz again! I failed the first attempt so I had enough information to get the next attempt right. The Japanese one is "Yes", the justice or evil one is "No", and the sense of justice one is "Yes". I passed level one of the justice quiz. Couldn't take any more on the same day. I'll have to come again a different day.

I bought the film of the tall letterbox thing.

I was curious about Drake's trip to space so I went to see him at the desk. He said he forgot how to get there and then had an existential question, wondering if he ever knew how to do it. I told him no, he just forgot and he seemed happy enough. I wonder if that's the correct answer though...

No comments:

Post a Comment