Wednesday 12 January 2022

56 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - ninth page added to the silhouette catalog

Dear Readers,

I went wandering and cleaning again.

Drake at the desk asked me again about finding a nemesis. I thought he got over that? I said yes to him going to look for one. Maybe I'll get a different result down the line if I choose different answers.

SGX was at the garage with another trivia question. The episode title of episode 6. I said it was The Hero's Law and it was correct! Yay!

After a bunch of cleaning I had enough happy points to buy the airplane silhouette film.

With that, a brand new page of film opened up in the catalog:

No.33 looked like a Tetris piece that's stairs, except it had six segments, so it was a hexomino. I guess it would be a hextris piece if anything.

No.34 looked like a 3D rectangular box.

No.35 looked like a cone

No.36 looked like a cylinder

All 200 happy points each as well. Yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment