Thursday 20 January 2022

64 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - not all sushi contains fish!

Dear Readers,

Time for even more freeroaming and free cleaning! Maybe even make some progress.

I went to the desk. Drake asked if he should go out to space to find evil and I said yes. I don't remember if this was the answer I gave last time he asked or not but I said it anyway. I cleaned up a bit then and left.

I went to the garage and Joshy Bear lost one of his dancers again. I guess that's just a thing with him and not a once off. I'll have a look around for them. I cleaned up some and left here too.

In the garden, Drake quizzed me for level 3. He asked if justice was about passion and I said no. He asked if a penny saved was a penny earned and I said yes. He asked if his strongest attack was "Great Twin Lizard" and I took a guess and said yes. I failed. I made another attempt and said no for the strongest attack. Dang. Next time I'll change the answer for the first question. I cleaned up some debris too.

In the kitchen, Madame Clayra wanted a recipe for ham sandwiches. I told the chefs about it and cleaned up in the kitchen.

In the sushi bar, Squid quizzed me on if all sushi contained fish. I said no with confidence! He praised me and said sushi was rice with all kinds of toppings including avocado, cucumber, carrot and so on. I cleaned up around here too and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment