Thursday 13 January 2022

57 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - mr. curator gets a book deal!

Dear Readers,

I decided to take more photos with the Silhouette Films for the exhibits. Back to drawing!

No. 23 turned out to be a Nintendo 3DS! That's hilarious. It looked absolutely nothing like its silhouette. It's a big white box shaped 3DS for now.

No. 24 I then copped that it was a Wii Remote. Same white colour and all.

No. 25 didn't work when I took pictures of my actual Game Boy, so I just drew that too.

No. 27 was very clearly a GameCube! I decided to draw it, even though I have one anyway. It was awesome to see the controller ports take form!

No. 28 was the Wii U Game Pad. I decided to draw it as well.

With these five I filled another exhibit room and another one opened up.

Telly started ringing and Mr. Curator came in to answer. He got wonderful news and told us about it. It was a book deal! They wanted Mr. Curator to write a book about NostalJunk!

It was fab news indeed! Telly asked Mr. Curator if he ever wrote a book and he said never, but he was very good at writing. He decided to buy extra tools to do it, even though he had a PC right here along with paper and other pens too. He insisted he was going to buy a fountain pen and use the best tools so he could write from his heart. He really was going to write an entire book by hand...

I took a look at the jobs and there was a new one from a new character in a new area! Woo! Finally. I'll try it out next time.

I went to look at the exhibit I just filled. Mr Curator was there and he told me how the display case reminded him of the cake display case at the bakery. Then he started talking about cakes and the scene trailed off... I guess he likes to ramble!

Mr Curator's commentary on the exhibits was fun too. His imagination went wild when talking about the Wii Remote, calling it sometimes a pointing device and sometimes a sword. That's the kind of thing it was, an imaginative and wonderful marvel! He focused on the GameCube's handle and he was puzzled with how the Wii U Game Pad worked with a bigger screen. A lot of people said the same about it...

I found stamps on the 3DS and Wii U Game Pad, which filled up a card. I sent it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment