Saturday 8 January 2022

52 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - shooting smoglings in the garden for drake

Dear Readers,

Drake had a new job for me and it was to shoot smoglings in the garden. This is more like it!

This time it was a third person view and I could only shoot in the direction I was facing. I had no other aiming mechanisms. I had to get 20 but I only got 16. Drake was super encouraging though. I like this much more than that icky new game SGX had for me last time.

It'll take some time to practise this one. The smoglings can be hard to hit with the way I can't really aim that well. Occasionally they turn red and charge at me as well. I couldn't tell straight away if they gave more points because they were more dangerous. If not I'll just avoid them and stick with aiming at the regular ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment