Wednesday 19 January 2022

63 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - smoglings invade the fridge

Dear Readers,

With my new battery, a new job from K&M came in. I did some more jobs for them, Clayra and SGX as well.

K&M's new job for me was to deal with the smoglings that invaded the fridge. They were despairing until I arrived. They wanted me to fight them and catch the pork belly they drop. I tried it and caught one of the smoglings by accident, which immediately made me fail. I wonder if they're vegans protesting?

I decided that wasn't fair so I reloaded the save and tried again to catch the pork bellies they were dropping. I got on much better this time and reached the goal of catching 25 of them. It was tricky the way they were falling though and I missed quite a few too.

K&M then talked about K's complexion and wanted a large red pepper from the fridge. This is the one I mistook for the pepper last time of the same colour but different size. I wonder what the difference is between them? Is one sweet and the other spicy?

SGX had the danger test for me again. This time I got one of them correct! My strategy of counting up to 8 worked at last! There were two other rounds though, some of the boxes were red and I failed both of them. Still, I got one and a bronze trophy! Yay!

I then had enough happy points for new film, so I bought No.35, the cone-shaped one.

With Clayra's Chibi-tots, I only got 2 out of 3 right. Still hard when they have no bow ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment