Friday 14 January 2022

58 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - shooting wasabi at sushi

Dear Readers,

Unlocked a new character, new area and new job! I took it on and checked it out.

I warped to the Sushi Bar and there, on the conveyor belt, dancing with Chibi-tots was the Honourable Mr Squid. He preferred to be called Squid Vicious. He sounded like Popeye with the way he spoke.

Squid Vicious wanted me to shoot wasabi onto plates of food with my chibi blaster. The goal was 150 points.

It was a little weird seeing the fish jump off the sushi in order to be splattered but it was fun enough. It works similar to SEGA's Bank Panic, as in having three different positions to shoot at at a time. You have to select them first though. I ended up earning 237 points but got docked lots for shooting the wrong targets. I got a bronze trophy too! Woo!

I also got some film in the mail from the stamps.

I went on to do the regular jobs. I played hide-and-seek with Madame Clayra's Chibi-tots again with two of them at once and got them all correct.

SGX's jobs I didn't like were next. Not nice to see both of them at once in the to-do list. With the bomb roulette I failed it again. From now on I'm just going to count up to 8 instead of guessing random ones. With the measuring I got 2 out of 3 again.

I had enough happy points so I printed out the hexomino.

No comments:

Post a Comment