Friday 7 January 2022

51 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - why is there a russian roulette mini game in this

Dear Readers,

SGX and Drake had new jobs for me this time!

SGX was at the desk and this new job involved a roulette. He arranged 8 boxes in a circle and told me one of them had a bomb inside, and he wanted me to jump on all the empty ones, so it was literally Russian roulette.

The idea behind this mini-game was that he wanted to test my danger sensing skills. This struck me as appalling! The circle of boxes even resemble that roundy thing you put bullets into in a gun. Why does this guy have such bad luck-based jobs?

There were three rounds. I failed the first after crushing 5 boxes, failed the second after crushing 1 box, failed the third after crushing 4 boxes.

"How did you enjoy my test?" he asked me. I didn't! I took my 1 happy point and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment