Sunday 30 January 2022

74 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - breaking sgx's terrible gambling jobs

Dear Readers,

I decided to concentrate fully on SGX's stupid gambling jobs just to get them over with.

The idea was to reload my save whenever I failed at something and to just brute force my way through getting trophies in the jobs.

I finally got a bronze in the distance test.

I finally got a gold in the second danger sensing test.

Both jobs took many tries and reloads.

SGX said he hoped I enjoyed playing his game and I said out loud I didn't. There was no prompt for it, I just said it out loud.

I am going to break every single one of his awful jobs until I get the gold in them.

At one point I thought maybe I had sussed the danger test by picking the box that didn't land last, but I'm not sure. I don't care to make sure either.

No comments:

Post a Comment