Friday 21 January 2022

65 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - taking pictures of shapes turning into a car and a pizza

Dear Readers,

I decided to take two more photographs of red silhouette shapes.

No.34 was very strange. It was a box but it turned into a car! It grew wheels and other things first. I was driving it around before I brought it back.

Telly then said Mr. Curator was looking for me. I went to the exhibition room where I just put the car and he was there. He was so thankful for my work in making his NostalJunk museum and he was able to devote his full time to his book research. He then wondered if it really was enough and he was awake in bed thinking about it. He was looking at some other artifacts too, like really ancient stuff.

No.35, the cone-shaped one multiplied by twelve and formed a circle! It turned into a pizza! I looked at it in the museum and it had a browned pizza bread back. Mr. Curator said people "used" to order these over the phone all the time. Wow... very hard to imagine pizza being a thing of the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment