Sunday 16 January 2022

60 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - i made squid get vicious

Dear Readers,

Today I had jobs from K&M, 2 from Drake and one from Squid.

K&M wanted 3 citrus fruits. I brought back an orange, a lemon and a grapefruit. They were delighted.

I tried Drake's smogling attacking job again and this time I made sure to avoid the red ones. I got 23 of them and passed! Yay!

I then did Drake's target shooting again and did well as usual too.

Squid had a harder option to his wasabi shooting job this time. I had to not miss anything or I would fail straight away. I decided to try it out. I didn't do so well this time. I got the 30 required points quickly, but then I shot some fish that had rice stuck to it so I failed immediately. Squid got really angry too! Maybe next time I'll do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment