Monday 31 January 2022

75 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - cabbage rolls for k&m, endgame strategy

Dear Readers,

After breaking a couple of SGX's jobs, I still had the regular jobs from K&M and Drake.

K&M talked about levelling up in an RPG today. They talked about being a hard worker, just like me right? I said yes to their prompt and they asked for 3 ingredients for cabbage rolls. I didn't want to get it wrong so I looked it up. Different places have different ideas on what they're made of. I needed minced beef, cabbage and an onion, so I got those and they were happy.

Drake had his 100 smogling shooting job so I took that on and got rid of them. I saw a silver trophy gleam but I didn't know if that meant it was new or not. I'm glad I have it anyway.

It's pretty much all about the trophies now. When I looked up a walkthrough for this game there weren't any written at all, just a forum on GameFAQs. It had lots of topics thankfully. There was stuff about three silhouette films and I needed to get the bronze, silver and gold trophies to get them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment