Thursday 27 January 2022

71 chibi-robo! let's go, photo! - defeating 100 smoglings and building up an appetite for carbonara

Dear Readers,

Drake had a new job for me, so I decided to take it on!

This was about beating smoglings in the garden again but this time my Chibi-Blaster was fully automatic and I had to defeat 100 smoglings!

Combos be darned! I kept the fire button pressed and shot as many as I could. I got 100 with 16 seconds remaining, winning a silver trophy. Woo!

After that fun variation, I took on some regular jobs again.

K&M reminisced again about their time in Italy. They wanted two ingredients for Carbonara this time. This one I had to look up because I didn't want to fail. It needed an egg and bacon, and by bacon I mean the very square looking block of meat with hard edges. It's very easy to confuse this with the pork belly. Anyway they were delighted and they talked about how Carbonara was invented by carbonari, meaning charcoal workers. They took eggs and bacon with them to work and they cooked during lunch break. Very interesting to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment