Wednesday 4 May 2022

200 zelda breath of the wild - burnin' leaves at tah muhl shrine

Dear Readers,

I decided to do the "Passing The Flame" trial at Tah Muhl Shrine.

A short shrine but lots to find! The torch is pretty useful here.

I saw lots of dry leaves here. I lit my torch from the corner of the room and cleared them all out with fire. A gap opened up to another room.

In the next room was the monk. I had to destroy the wooden crates holding up the ramp to gain access to them.

There was a chest on top of three wooden crates. I set the bottom one on fire and they all burned up. The chest was wooden so that burned up too. I was still able to collect the opal that was inside it though.

There was a cage with a locked door to another room. I had to light the leaves on fire so that it burned up the treasure chest on the other side. I used Magnesis on the small key that was in the chest and pulled it over the cage towards me. I could then unlock the door and obtain the ruby that was in the other chest here.

#255 Cobble Crusher

Some more leaf burning revealed yet another chest. It had this massive weapon inside.

200 posts on this game already. Wow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment