Saturday 7 May 2022

203 zelda breath of the wild - a battle on a major scale at tutsuwa nima shrine

Dear Readers,

I wanted to take on the shrine trial at the Spring Of Power, but I had to find the dragon Dinraal first for its scale.

I warped to Tabantha Stable and found it in no time at all in Tanagar Canyon nearby, which was lucky! I got close and shot an arrow at it to knock off its scale. I picked it up, warped to East Akkala Stable and headed for the Spring Of Power to drop its scale in the water. The way opened up to Tutsuwa Nima Shrine, which had a Major Test Of Strength waiting for me.

The battle with the Guardian Scout IV was quite long. I smashed a lot of my weapons in trying to fight it. The bright side was that there weren't any pillars here to get in the way. I had an Ancient Battleaxe which made the fight slower again but I put it to good use. The Master Sword was a great help, but before long it ran out of juice and I had to leave it charge again. I had a type of Moblin Club and a Soldier's Broadsword that got used up as well. I got a few hits in with my Great Boomerang as well.

When it powered up its ultimate laser attack, it decimated several of my shields and took out a lot of my health. Fortunately, I managed to deflect one back with my Soldier's Shield and that was it! Battle won!

#315 Guardian Spear++

I took a picture of the new drop for the Hyrule Compendium.

It also dropped a Guardian Sword++, Guardian Shield++, and various Guardian bits and bobs.

The treasure chest here had a Flamespear in it.

I didn't have to rely on Fairy insurance this time because I had so many hearts. I guess that's good for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment