Wednesday 25 May 2022

221 zelda breath of the wild - stacking treasure chests at dow na'eh shrine

Dear Readers,

I decided to take on the "Three Boxes" trial at Dow Na'eh Shrine.

The first thing I saw was a massive pressure switch on an island in the pool of water. I couldn't press it down on my own, but then I spotted three metal treasure chests. One on high, one on the elevator platform, and one in the pool. I brought them all to the switch with Magnesis and the three of them together pressed the switch down and opened the cage, freeing the large metal crate. In the chests were Opal, Amber and the Zora Sword.

I pulled out the metal crate with Magnesis and placed it on the elevator. I rode the elevator up to a platform, then used the metal crate to boost myself up to a higher platform which led the way to the monk.

No comments:

Post a Comment