Saturday 28 May 2022

224 zelda breath of the wild - reviving great fairy mija and making a shopping list

Dear Readers,

I finally had enough rupees to revive the Great Fairy Mija over in Akkala. She was able to enhance some of my stuff, but other stuff she couldn't.

I was only able to enhance my Hylian Trousers for now and that became my strongest pants! I hadn't worn it in ages but it's the best I have now again. Oh well! That's how it goes!

As for Mija herself, she was a little disappointed I wasn't bigger but she said I'd do anyway :)

Here's some stuff I need for enhancements:

To upgrade Climbing gear I need 5 Ice Keese Wings and 10 Hot-Footed Frogs for each piece. So that's 15 and 30 respectively since I have 3.

To upgrade Champion's Tunic I need 2 Shards Of Farosh's Horn. Yeesh! I'll try my best though.

To upgrade Rubber gear I need 3 Yellow Chuchu Jellies for each piece. I only have 2 pieces so I need 6 but I'll eventually need 9.

To upgrade Zora gear I need 5 Lizalfos Tails and 5 Hearty Bass' for each piece. I have 2 right now so I need 10 of each but eventually I'll need 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment