Tuesday 24 May 2022

220 zelda breath of the wild - a clockwork shrine, the climb to kam urog

Dear Readers,

I decided to take on the "Trial Of Passage" at Kam Urog Shrine.

This shrine was like the inside of a giant clock! With huge cogs and everything. I was able to stop them with Stasis. I used it to grab the treasure chest on the front of this "clock". It had an Opal in it. The chest that was turning around inside the mechanism had a Soldier's Spear in it. I didn't bother taking it though. Just left it out of the chest.

I climbed back up on the cog turning horizontally and froze it with Stasis when other long platforms lined up so I could reach the ledge in the corner. That had a stairway going up. Then I had to freeze it again when a platform with stairs lined up on my path. I continued climbing until I reached the monk. Pretty cool clockwork shrine here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment