Thursday 26 May 2022

222 zelda breath of the wild - trekking across the eldin mountainside to thyphlo ruins

Dear Readers,

I decided to head to Thyphlo Ruins. There was no easy warp point close by, so I just warped to Woodland Tower and trekked north like I did before. I was going the right way this time at least :)


I decided to visit the Bokoblin camp on the west slope of the Eldin mountains along the way. I tried to mingle among them with the Bokoblin Mask, but it was nighttime and Keese and Stalmoblins kept getting in my way and freaking them all out. I had to run away a few times.

Eventually I got to explore their camp further. I climbed to the very top and stole 100 rupees out of their treasure chest. I also noticed a little cache nearby. That had 10 Ice Arrows and even more rupees in the crates. Great find :)

#226 Lizal Tri-Boomerang
#375 Steel Lizal Shield

I made my way up through the badlands and defeated a Black Lizalfos for these nice bits of equipment.

It was a long journey but I made it to Thyphlo Ruins. Time to go exploring in the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment