Friday 20 May 2022

216 zelda breath of the wild - riding the wind to shai yota shrine

Dear Readers,

The next place in Kass' journal was Horon Lagoon in Lanayru. I warped to Samasa Plain and made my way there across Brynna Plain. It was drizzly and there was a beautiful double rainbow in the sky on the way there!

Then it lead into evening. I found my 63rd Korok Seed from a sparkly light flitting around the trees in Brynna Plain.

#312 Forked Lizal Spear

I nabbed this from a Stalizalfos after taking a weird updraught up along the mountainside. Some weird winds in this area. I waited for a Blood Moon cutscene to pass before gliding down to Horon Lagoon, where I saw a pedestal and heard Kass' music playing again. I chatted with him for another song.

His song heavily suggested using the paraglider to glide from the rocks shown by the camera as he was singing towards the pedestal, using the weird winds around here no doubt. It came up as "Master Of The Wind" in shrine quests. I made my way to these rocks. Naydra was flying around in the distance but I didn't bother going after it. I picked up a rock and and threw it into a stone circle in the water for my 64th Korok Seed. I tried gliding along the wind towards the pedestal but it wasn't enough to reach there.

I went back, examined the song in more detail and noticed all these cracked rocks around the place. I blew them up with bombs, which made the camera pan around and show the pedestal, which started glowing. There was a much stronger wind here now so I used the paraglider to ride on this wind, which carried me all the way to the pedestal, making Shai Yota Shrine burst from the ground.

I went inside and it was another shrine where reaching it was the trial. There was a Great Flameblade in the chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment