Sunday 1 May 2022

197 zelda breath of the wild - swimming quickly in sheh rata shrine

Dear Readers,

I decided to do the "Speed Of Light" trial at Sheh Rata Shrine.

Straight away I spotted a platform I could drop down to and collect an opal from the treasure chest.

I scouted around the place and learned that I had to get the timing right on this place. To prepare I rotated the mechanism to make the water rise, then swam over to the other side. With Magnesis I placed the metal barrel in the water directly above the switch.

I then swam back the mechanism and turned it. While it was moving, I quickly swam back to the cage on other side before the water started lowering again. The switch opened the cage to the monk.

Then I saw the treasure chest next to the monk. I had to get the metal barrel in here so I used stasis on the switch while it was pressed down and brought the barrel in while it was still pressed. I then used Magnesis to bring the barrel out to the water switch and bumped the barrel off of it. This raised the water and I could then get to the chest with Cryonis. There was a Giant Boomerang inside.

Had to think a little bit there with this one! Also put my Zora gear to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment