Tuesday 17 May 2022

213 zelda breath of the wild - lighting five torches at rucco maag shrine

Dear Readers,

I decided to take on the "Five Flames" trial at Rucco Maag Shrine.

In this shrine I had a mini rotating block of switches and a big rotating block of torches. I had to have five torches lighting to make the cage to the monk open. There were arrows on the switches to show which way the block would rotate if they were hit. Nice and handy. I rotated it around and got the torches lit.

#326 Silver Bow

There were two treasure chests standing up high on wooden platforms on the other side of the room. I burned one down by lighting the leaves underneath and the other I shot an arrow through a flame to burn that one down. That one had this bow in it. The first one had an Opal in it.

I went to the monk for the orb and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment