Saturday 14 May 2022

210 zelda breath of the wild - tipping and tilting at sheem dagoze shrine

Dear Readers,

I took on the "Moving In Parallel" trial at Sheem Dagoze Shrine.

A very short and easy shrine! On entering I had a cage separating me from the monk and there were two switches in front of me. I simply had to press these switches to tilt the platforms in the distance so they would allow the balls to roll into the bowls. I got them both in and that was it! Way to the monk opened!

#266 Great Thunderblade

I still had to find the treasure chest though. I turned on the sensor and it told me it was at the platforms in the distance. I glided over to the bottom and found the chest hiding behind them. It had this sword in it. I turned on the switch here and it activated a platform to take me back to where I was.

The puzzle in this shrine reminded me of Super Monkey Ball Tip 'n Tilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment