Sunday 29 May 2022

225 zelda breath of the wild - searching for hearty bass in west necluda

Dear Readers,

Time to go fishing! I wanted to catch some Hearty Bass so I warped around. Its Hyrule Compendium entry said it was in West Necluda so I went there

#370 Boko Shield

I can't believe I missed this. One of the earliest items in the game and I didn't take a pic of it until now! Oh well!

I found my 68th Korok Seed under a rock south of Owlan Bridge, on the east bank.

I found my 69th Korok Seed under a rock on a little island in South Nabi Lake. Nice!

I wandered around this region for a while. I explored Nabi Lake, Batrea Lake but I couldn't find any Hearty Bass fish. Just Bokoblins to beat up.

I tried to cook stamina replenishing food several times but each time it started raining! I got so frustrated I just warped to the Korok Forest just to cook and rest before warping away again. I have to go through two loading screens but that's life when it's always raining :/

I warped to Duelling Peaks Stable. Didn't find anything in the nearby Lake Siela except a cooking pot under the bridge. I remember my first Yiga fight was around here. Yeesh!

I warped to Bosh Kala Shrine. Just south of here I threw a rock into a stone circle in the water for my 70th Korok Seed and rearranged the metal block puzzle on the other side of the river for my 71st Korok Seed. I climbed one of the Hills Of Baumer to the east of here to a pinwheel and shot some balloons for my 72nd Korok Seed. They were going in a kind of zigzag pattern.

I glided south to Deya Lake to see if there was any hope of finding the fish down there. None at all. Instead I disturbed a Stone Talus. I decided to face it to the end instead of running away like I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment