Tuesday 3 May 2022

199 zelda breath of the wild - discovering the shrine hidden in the painting from foothill stable

Dear Readers,

I decided to look for the shrine depicted in this painting I saw at Foothill Stable.

I ran around for quite a while, trying to match the landscape of the mountains to the one in the picture. When I got to Ternio Trail, I got in a fight with enemies camping out at the bottom of the Zorana Mountains. They had a treasure chest with 10 ice arrows. I beat them all handily, though I did lose a fairy.

I still couldn't see any sign of a shrine, so I climbed to higher ground on Upland Zorana. It was raining so I had to climb from the Zora's Domain side. I saw another treasure chest up here with a Forest Dweller's Bow. But more importantly I could see an undiscovered shrine tucked away between rocks. It was between Lake Ferona and Trilby Valley and I glided all the way there. It came to be known as Tah Muhl Shrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment