Wednesday 11 May 2022

207 zelda breath of the wild - solving kass' red moon riddle

Dear Readers,

Kass had a riddle about the Blood Moon at Washa's Bluff. I decided to do lots of sleeping so I could bring about this Blood Moon.

I went to Duelling Peaks Stable and chatted with Hino, who knew what the moon was going to be like that night. He had something different to say everyday, but after so many sits at the fireside, the stuff he had to say looped and there was no sign of the Blood Moon. I wasn't sure what to do.

On top of the stable was a pinwheel. I warped to one of the shrines on top of the peaks and glided down to it. I didn't have to do any balloon shooting, just to examine the pinwheel for my 58th Korok Seed.

I figured since the Blood Moon was all about bringing enemies back to life, I went out and defeated a few of them. Then I went back to the stable and stayed a few more nights, chatting with Hino every afternoon. I'm not sure if it was defeating the enemies that brought this about, but he eventually said "Something is going to happen tonight". I took this as a cue to get ready.

I warped to the Tabantha Bridge Stable, made my way to Washa's Bluff, and unequipped everything, according to Kass' song. I stood on the pedestal and waited. I had his accordion music to listen to while I waited. At exactly 21:00 the pedestal activated and Mijah Rokee Shrine burst out from the ground nearby. Hooray! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment