Thursday 31 May 2018

90 zelda breath of the wild - the road north of lanayru tower

Dear Readers,

I compared the view from Lanayru Tower to the one in the photograph. This spot was definitely even further to the northeast and much higher up than where I was. I jumped off the tower and glided to the road that was leading to the north.

On landing I met a Goron named Boldon. He said he was Goron City's ambassador of tourism. He didn't have much to say other than the treasure hunters who go into Hyrule Castle must've been crazy. I'll be doing that myself at some stage! He also had a nice big happy grin. :) further up the path I saw an Ice Wizzrobe skipping just off the roadside. I was happy to run past it.

Soon I met a Gerudo named Karsh. She wished she brought some gear to help her withstand the heat around the volcano. I met a Yiga here as well. I defeated it with a Vicious Sickle and gained another Vicious Sickle.

#309 Dragonbone Moblin Spear

Got my last fairy knocked out of me by some Stalizalfos.

I don't know what Sa'oten means, but Karsh gave me a Fireproof Elixir as reward for helping her with a Black Moblin. Nice :) Truffle hunters Meghyn and Nat were here too. I meet them everywhere!

#235 Ice Rod

Defeated another Ice Wizzrobe easily with a Fire Rod :) woo! I've no fear of these guys now!

I came across another stable and shrine. Distractions! I activated Mo'a Keet Shrine and Foothill Stable. I wasn't in the mood right now for mingling or shrine spelunking though. I warped back to Kakariko to stock up on fairies and simmered fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment