Friday 3 April 2020

165 undertale - mad mew mew's cute expressions!

Dear Readers,

Now to have that battle with Mad Mew Mew! Pacifist style of course!
First thing I had to do was open the blue and red doors by tilting left on the left stick and right on the right stick. I went inside and there was this strange doll in an empty room.

When I decided not to have a closer look the game said I decided to check out the various other activities provided in this room, which made me laugh :)

When I decided to check the Mew Mew Doll out, it glared back at me. Suddenly I was taken to the battle screen with it but with no music. it had big cute anime eyes, a :3 mouth, paws, ears, tail and was dressed in that gothic lolita style.

I checked it and it had 0 Attack and 0 Defence. It really was just a doll. I tried sparing but it just glared back at me.

I then scratched it gently behind the ears. It twitched. I tried it again. It sounded like it was laughing.

I continued doing this until it shouted "ENOUGH!" at me. Its facial expression changed from cute to angry and cute, with angry eyebrows and baring teeth.

It gave out to me, telling me not to touch people I didn't know. Especially when they were ticklish.

The doll then made a cute smile face with its eyes closed and its :3 mouth open.

The angry face came back, but looking away slightly. It said I didn't recognise it, before laughing and making a face with its eyes looking up, doing that "Oh ho ho ho!" laugh that evil anime girls do.

"That's all for the better~!" it said, Making a grinning smile with its angry face.

All its facial expressions were so cute! Especially these angry ones!

It then told me its scheme making a sneering smile with its cute angry anime face. It said once it fused with this perfect new body, a brand new, wonderful life was going to begin!

It was having trouble though. At least it was able to make cute mews!

It said its emotions weren't pure enough. It said it needed tension, conflict; something to bring out its anger!

It looked at me and got an idea. It told me to fight with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment