Sunday 26 April 2020

188 undertale - the evacuation plan

Dear Readers,

Having arrived in Hotland, the only place to go to was in to the Lab. It said "It's me, Rocket." when I checked the monitor. Alphys was watching alright. Also, is my character admitting that I'm the first human?

The dog food being half empty and making me think of something funny was kinda ominous.

I walked further and Mettaton was here! He called me an ugly little creature, telling me I had made quite a name for myself. He said he was impressed with my infamy. 

He told me Alphys wasn't here. He said while I was busy doing my thing, she was running around evacuating people to safety, so now they were all in a place where I'd never get to them. He said she was the only smart one for deciding not to fight me.

My character took a step towards Mettaton. He called me sassy, telling me I was just itching to get my hands on him, wasn't I? He refused, saying this world needed stars more than it needed corpses. He then said "Toodles!" and wheeled away.

I checked the hole in the wall where he broke through before and it said that it completed the look.

Afterwards I went out the other side of the Lab and continued through Hotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment