Thursday 30 April 2020

192 undertale - why mettaton should die

Dear Readers,

I went in to the MTT Resort Hotel and had a look around before moving on. The music was slowed down and it was very much dead.
First though, I went to Mettaton's house and used the Mystery Key. Didn't really do anything different from going there on the pacifist run. I just said I might as well.

Back to the resort. Looking at the potted plants gave me the message that they were judging me for my sins!

The only one in the resort was the burger clerk! Poor guy. He was trembling when I walked in to the burger shop, asking himself why did he always get the freaks?

Is Mettaton such a horrible employer that the burger shop is still open when there's a crazed serial murderer around?

The music was slowed down a lot here as well like in other areas.

I asked the burger clerk about evacuation. He called me little weirdo and asked if I was yanking his chain. He said so what if everybody else left work? So what if nobody was buying anything? He said it was par for the course.

I asked him about Mettaton. He said Mettaton didn't actually tell him he had to work, but that was the thing, as sometimes he didn't even call him into work until halfway into his shift. He said if he didn't play it safe, Mettaton would yell at him. And by "yell" he meant playing this CD album that was entirely full of songs about how bad he was at his job :(

To answer my earlier question, yes Mettaton was that horrible an employer.

I asked him about being alone. He was like huh? Everyone else was dead? He wondered if that meant he didn't have to work today. He said "That it were true, little weirdo"

I chose the threat option. He said sorry, little weirdo, but threats wouldn't work on him. He said he couldn't go to hell as he was all out of vacation days, paraphrasing a line right out of Sixteen Tons.

Yeah... Mettaton put him in this state of mind, the jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment