Tuesday 21 April 2020

183 undertale - i don't want to kill temmies :(

 Dear Readers,

The next encounter I had in this depressing run was with a Temmie and I had to kill it. It died in one hit too. This is so sad :(

I eventually got to Temmie Village and it seemed there was a major exodus here too. The theme song was a slow depressed version of its original theme, but it still managed to be funny and charming!

The only Temmies left were the one in the wall who had a feeling of being watched and the one running the shop. The shop theme was slower as well, but the Temmie here was still enthusiastic.

I left the village and continued through the dark maze. I had the next encounter with Undyne where she started speaking to me and telling me about the human souls. Monster Kid jumped out and Undyne dragged him away.

I continued more and I got this message in red font, saying "Strongly felt 1 left. Shouldn't proceed yet."

I went back and found another monster to kill. Then I got that "Nobody came" message and creepy sad tone from before with further encounters.

A save point appeared in that room where I got that red font message. I went back there and continued onto a bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment