Thursday 16 April 2020

178 undertale - the town before and after i killed all the monsters in snowdin

Dear Readers,

I continued into Snowdin town. I still had 9 monsters left to kill though.
I chatted with the townspeople and some of them had the same thing to say as they always did. However, many of them noticed the dog guards were missing...

Also, the slime dad said he sent his kids inside as it felt unsafe outside today...

I went back into the Snowdin Forest to fight more monsters. I came across Jerry a few more times. I decided it was better to ditch him, the party pooping, slow dying jerk!

I found something interesting. That hidden switch was depressed with vines. Could it be Flowey?

Encounters became so infrequent I decided to stop ditching Jerry, even though it took ages to kill him. He never fought back anyway. He just had a lousy personality.

When I had 0 monsters left to kill, the music changed to that creepy chime I heard in the Ruins. It continued in Snowdin town as well, which was now deserted!

The shopkeeper was gone and left a note saying "Please don't hurt my family." I was able to take and steal anything I wanted. I took the 758G that was here and stole a Manly Bandanna. The music was sadder here too.

The kid rabbit in the inn was a decoy.

I checked the presents under the tree and it said there was nothing for me. Ouch...

The Monster kid was still here! They said everyone ran away, which they thought was dumb because they had Undyne to protect them.

Grillby's played its same music but it was completely deserted.

The slime dad was now gone, as was the wolf that was throwing ice cubes.

Nobody else was here. They all ran away because of what I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment