Monday 27 April 2020

189 undertale - extinguishing enemies in hotland

Dear Readers,

After Mettaton told me about Alphys' emergency evacuation plan, I went through the lab and out the other side to hunt down the monsters here.
That cute little volcano Vulcin makes a sad little noise when you kill it. Never heard it before and it's kinda sad...

The Tsunderplane encounter was amusing! It nosedives and explodes with a satisfying sound when you defeat it and it says "I never got a chance to...!" which is pretty funny :)

The Hotland theme plays slower, like in other areas of this run, but it doesn't sound depressing. The beat is still kinda nice and energetic.

I picked up a burnt pan along the way and equipped it. Kinda weird seeing the lines in the attack come from the other way but it's a good weapon.

The lasers were already deactivated. Another puzzle that was solved already. Looks like Alphys was too busy with the evacuation plan.

The laser shooter puzzles were already finished as well. Plain sailing!

I was surprised to see the rabbit and dragon royal guards much earlier than I usually see them. When they saw me they realised Undyne was gone and swore to avenge her. I was able to kill them both with one hit each. The second one didn't give up when I killed the first one but it was no use. I got them too.

The music stopped when I passed by the cooking show portion of the area. No show today I'm afraid. It's been cancelled! Wow Mettaton really slowed me down in the other playthrough. This area is so much shorter now.

When I got to the R1 elevator, all the other elevators were unlocked except for R3. The L1 still had the force field. L2 and R2 had force fields as well. The only option was L3.

No comments:

Post a Comment