Wednesday 29 April 2020

191 undertale - stealing bratty and catty's stuff

Dear Readers,

After I killed Muffet, I proceeded on to the next part of the area. All was quiet without Mettaton or the Royal Guard or anyone else. I was able to walk clear across the stage without any hassle.

I reached the R3 Elevator and decided to see if the other ones were still blocked off by force fields. L2 and R2 still were, but L1 wasn't anymore. That was kinda interesting.

I went up to the MTT Resort. Sans wasn't here anymore but the note advertising the alleyway deals was.

I went up there and where I would normally expect to see Bratty and Catty, I instead got dialogue that said "But, like." and "Nobody came and stuff." in their respective coloured fonts. They weren't there at all! The message bit was clever though :)

They left something for me to read. It said if I was reading this, then it was "like, bad news you mega-evil weirdo!" They said Alphys took them to someplace super duper safe, but they had to use up their gel pens first for their message. Haha. Cute. They also said not to even think about stealing their stuff. They called me a creep and told me to leave their junk alone. Bratty wrote that it was not junk, but really valuable and Catty said their garbage was really valuable. They closed by calling me a total loser and signed off with their names and a little <3 each.

That was cute :) and also, really cements my opinion that the pacifist run should be done before this. Their words do sting, though I have to expect to be hated and feared by everyone at this point.

I stole 5G from the till. I took the Mysterious Key, Empty Gun, some Junk Food and the Cowboy Hat. I'll try it all out in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment