Sunday 5 April 2020

167 undertale - Mad Mew Mew at Undyne's House

 Dear Readers,

I started making my way to the barrier. I stopped by Undyne's house though and Mad Mew Mew was here now instead of the dummy!

She thanked me for my help back along. Then she thought maybe she could start her own TV show and step on Mettaton's puny metal behind, laughing with excitement at the thought. She then asked if Undyne was going to come back soon. I don't think so... considering the barrier's gone. She said wasn't it normal to think a lady might want to watch her own house burn down? She said it was like your own personal fireworks show! There's no burning in that house. It was on fire for ages. Besides, where would the fire live if it burned it all down?

I continued all the way to the barrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment