Saturday 11 April 2020

173 undertale - sans asks me to pretend

Dear Readers,

I left the ruins and headed straight on for Sans' dramatic entrance. It was no different than when I was playing peacefully and it brought the mood back up when he did his whoopee cushion in the hand trick!
He didn't get a rise out of me though, despite his attempt. He said something along the lines of "Gee lady, you sure know how to pick 'em" which I didn't think happened last time. I must have this glum look on this playthrough.

Also, this time, when he told me to hide behind the conveniently-shaped lamp, I didn't budge. He said ok... he guessed I didn't have to.

Papyrus walked on screen and asked Sans if he found a human yet. Sans said yep and Papyrus said Wow! That's that settled then! Then he just walked back off the screen, just like that, without noticing me.

No music played. Sans asked if I was just gonna stare at him the way I was doing. I then walked after Papyrus. Sans then stopped me and said his brother would really like to see a human and he would appreciate it IF I KEPT PRETENDING TO BE ONE.

OOOooooo! What a burn! He knows! They all know! I've definitely taken on this evil aura.

The Snowdin Forest music started playing but it was a lower, slower, sadder version of the regular theme.

Sans walked off to the left. I followed him but he was nowhere in that direction. I did see a flash of Flowey burrowing back underground. He does that! I've seen him do it in the pacifist run as well! There was nothing else so I continued right.

I got to the save point and it said in red font "16 left." Yikes... The genocide run is truly underway and I'm really feeling the change in atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment